Friday, May 20, 2011

What I have learned and observed thus far...

So yeah, just realized I have not really talked about the things I have done so far.
This is my very first blog, I had thought about starting one often over the past year or so, but never thought I had a good enough or catchy enough idea to make it interesting. So this challenge was the push I needed to jump into the blogging world!
Starting the blog was very easy, I think I had a harder time coming up with what I wanted to call it. I also found posting the pictures to be very easy, it works very much like Facebook. I like how you have more options in the placement of the photos and also in the size they will be.
I used Picnik to do the captions on the photo on Logan and Mia. One thing I did not like about that was I wanted to use one of the photo effects on 2 parts of the photo but I couldn't get it to work, I will have to play with it a little more, but overall, it is very user friendly.

No comments:

Post a Comment